Tuesday 5 August 2008

Is that even possible?

I found some amazing pictures of the different stages in Super smash bros brawl and just had to post them here. Apparently this person used a cheat device to take pictures of the stages from different angles. BTW I did not take any of these pictures.


All the pics can be found here: http://boards.ign.com/super_smash_bros_/b5213/168502439/p1/?18

Here are just a few of my favourites:



The audience in the Pokemon Stadium 2


WOW


Jungle falls



Green hill zone



Smashville



Brawl Mains- Dunno why but I changed them again. Toon Link and Pokemon Trainer are not on my mains list anymore because they were annoying me so it's for the best really.
My mains now are LUCARIO, PIKACHU and FOX

I made this pic and I know it's rubbish but at least I tired

No comments: