Tuesday 5 August 2008

Official Nintendo Magazine issue 33

See told you I would be posting alot. Mind you it's not like there's much else to do. It's raining outside and my parents are at work.
So got issue 33 on friday.

Feedback Time

Cover- Loving the cover but that's probably because I love animal crossing. It's the best cover since the new design.

Contents- Select stuff was good and you even manged to make E3 sound good. Well done! On page 15 Chandra looks like evil rep( see evil rep post) it freaked me out. I always enjoy reading the letters. The animal crossing feature was amazing I never knew they were bringing back Christmas and Halloween until I read this feature. Cooking feature was also funny.

Gift- Game case was alright I got the green one. Playing cards were cool but sadly I don't play card games.

Best bits- Animal Crossing feature

Worst bits- Super smash bros brawl guide was a bit messed up. I thought sonic was the fastest character in the game not fox and you are forgetting about Link's down points.

Overall- One of the best issue's so far. Features were great. Guides could have been better. Good job!

No comments: