Saturday 2 August 2008

Summer Holidays!!

On Friday at around 3am I got back from one of the most fantastic holidays I have ever had! I went on holiday to Majorca with my mum, dad and brother. We stayed in the Coma Gran hotel which is in Sa Coma. Most of the time we spend on the beach but we did go to the caves of drac, a safari park and a castle. We didn't hang around the pool much because of the annoying reps and because it was so busy that you couldn't even get a sunbed without coming down at 7am to reserve one. We had all out meals in the restaurant. It was very nice food but after a week I got bored of it. One of the most annoying things was the amount of reps! There were 21 reps and I know the hotel is a Familyclub xtra hotel but there is no need for that many of them. Overall I had a really good holiday and I am hoping that we will go back there next year.

No comments: