Saturday 16 August 2008

Okami ending

The other day I finished Okami for the very first time. The ending was so sad and sweet but I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone reading. If you want to see the ending then please buy okami because it is a really great game and if more people buy it then a sequel might be made and Okami deserves a sequel. Doesn't it?

It took me about 60 something hours to finish because I took my time collecting all the stray beads( Spoiler!!! collecting them all gives you 10x attack, infinite solar enery and never ending ink.)and treasures. I also completed the animal tome. There are lots of things to collect in Okami and it will take you ages to collect everything.
Anyway at the end of the game depending on how well you do you can get costumes for Ammy and lots of videos, art and music from Issun. There are nine costumes including: A real wolf, a cute fat wolf, and a black wolf. However none of them are as good as the real Ammy.
I have now started a new game on Okami and I am preparing to go through this magical adventure again.

Above is a pic of Ammy and wolf Link. The 2 games ( Okami and Twilight Princess) and their heroes have been having a bit of a war for a while now but having played both games and loving each one I am going to say that Okami is the better game. Everything about okami is great: The characters , The story, The monsters, The dungeons, the collectables and Amaterasu. Ammy has so much more personalty than Link and Ammy's a wolf! I'm not saying Twilight Princess is rubbish because I enjoyed playing through it and Midna is a great character( just not as good as Issun) but Okami has something Twilight princess doesn't. So go out and buy Okami today and make the world a better place.

No comments: